Parent Resources Page | 2022/23 Calendar | 2022/23 New Student Packet
Health and Dental | Covid-19 | 21st Century After School 2022 | Food Services
LNS Facebook Page | LNS Twitter Page
Lummi Communications Facebook Page | Skyward Family Access
Student Tech Support Information | Teacher/Staff Contacts Page
Tech Support & Devices
Stay in the loop!
Visit our Facebook Page!
IT Support # 360.758.4335 - If you get voicemail - please leave a detailed message - LNS IT is notified and will call you back during the times listed below - thank you.
IT support email is below:
** Lummi Nation School ** Hot Spot Tech Tip!
1. Plug in and power on your hot spot
2. Press the power button twice to show the hot spot’s password
3. Grab a smart phone or tablet and connect to the hotspot using that password
4. Once connected there will be a pop up that takes you through wi-fi set up to access the internet - and the option to set up your own new password
5. Make sure to CONFIRM this set up to enable internet access.
Internet Connection Issues
Please note: LNS IT can’t troubleshoot connection issues with internet/wi-fi drops – please contact your ISP Internet service provider first. If you are using San Juan Cable or Native Networks– contact support info is below.
San Juan Cable
Toll Free: 888-512-2141
If the device just won’t connect to internet/wi-fi, you can send a detailed email to LNS Tech Support at firstname.lastname@example.org