Matthew Hunt - IT Director
Bryan Gutierrez - IT Support
** Lummi Nation School ** Hot Spot Tech Tip!
1. Plug in and power on your hot spot
2. Press the power button twice to show the hot spot’s password
3. Grab a smart phone or tablet and connect to the hotspot using that password
4. Once connected there will be a pop up that takes you through wi-fi set up to access the internet - and the option to set up your own new password
5. Make sure to CONFIRM this set up to enable internet access.
Stay in the loop!
- Sign up for our Newsletter
- Sign up for Automated Calls/Updates
- Visit our Facebook Page!
Internet Connection Issues
Please note: LNS IT can’t troubleshoot connection issues with internet/wi-fi drops – please contact your ISP Internet service provider first. If you are using San Juan Cable – contact support info is below.
San Juan Cable
Toll Free: 888-512-2141
If the device just won’t connect to internet/wi-fi, you can send a detailed email to LNS Tech Support at